There are many ways to get involved at St. David's Episcopal School!
We can't imagine what it would be like if we didn't have the many parent volunteers that give generously of their time for St. David's. Volunteering helps to:
- Create and stimulate interest in the school
- Enhance our over-all program by sharing time and talents
- Assist the school in raising money
- Promote a sense of community and friendship among parents
- Show parents' interest in their children and in their education
Volunteers are needed for:
- Room Parents
- Field Trip Chaperones
- Classroom Party Helpers
- Story Readers
- Book Fair & Grandparents Day
- Special Events - Fall Fling, Spring Fling
- Teacher Appreciation
- Santa Visits
Parent's are given logins for our secure Parent and Volunteer Involvement Area. If you have not received your parent login please contact us for access to the site.
Supporting St. David's School
It takes more funds than we collect from tuition to run a balanced operating budget in addition to maintaining and updating our facilities. The generosity of parents, grandparents and "Angel" givers is necessary and appreciated. There are several ways you may give to assist us in making sure that St. David's continues to be "A GREAT place to grow".
- Un-designated Giving - Money given to the general operating fund used for everyday demands.
- Designated Giving - Money given for our Scholarship Endowment or for Teacher Education and Initiatives.
- School & Teacher "wish lists" - we have a long list, just ask!
Any gift to the school may be made in honor or in memory of a loved one. Simply include the information with your gift and we will acknowledge your donation to the honoree or family.
If you have questions direct them to the School Office at 210-824-2481.